Life has the potential for endless change and growth. Faith and hope are always available to guide us.
I am sharing here the twelve-images of inspirational thoughts and words of encouragement follow…
1. Believing GOD won ‘t make the mountain smaller, but it will make the climbing easier. Hope we’ll be able to climb all our mountains today and everyday, and see the clear view of life.
2. When it rains, it pours… but soon, the sun shines again. Stay positive – Better days are on their way.
3. Sunrise makes our mornings beautiful but the word of God strengthen us and make our lives more meaningful.
4. May GOD send His love like sunshine in His warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your heart and give your day a good start.
5. When we are weak and in despair, Our Mighty God is near; He’ll give us strength and joy and hope, And calm our inner fear. No one is hopeless whose hope is in God.
6. May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
7. God understands we are not strong all the time. He knows that sometimes, all we can do is rest in His arms as He can take us through the journey of this life.
8. When God looks at you. He sees great things about you that everybody else ignores.
9. We are not supposed to always understand why certain things happen. We don’t have to always know the reasons why GOD allows some things to take place. All that is asked from us is to TRUST Him completely and let Him be in control.
10. COURAGE isn’t having the strength to go on. It’s going on when you don’t have the strength.
11. Keep on smiling! Life’s challenges are DESIGNED not to break us but to bend us toward GOD.
12. Every morning is a fresh opportunity to find God’s extra-ordinary love in the most ordinary places! Don’t forget to thank GOD for another waking moment, for another day to live.
Every morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope, and it’s a perfect day because it’s God’s gift. Have a blessed, hopeful, perfect day to begin with.